Thank you Raghooda for tagging me, its just made me realize so many things of my gender position, I think I am a very frustrated female. :D
Things that make me happy being a girl:
- I do not exactly have to have a car, I can always be chauffeured.
- If I ever say anything stupid, it will count as "cute".
- I do not have to financially be the sole provider, though I would love to be an empowered, financially able female, and thats my goal in life.
-If the girl has some looks, it can get her places, al hamudulilah :D
Things that make me unhappy being a girl:
- Way too much pressure to get me married especially as I get older, therefore biologically burdened
- Looks really does matter for any girls existence
- Extremely prone to harassment
- Virginity is such a huge fuss, unlike men. And a lot of people do not understand that women can enjoy sex as it is, unattached
-being a girl means I have to deal with men and their moodiness, and they are such a total bore and nuisance at many instances --and they are very few enlightened men--
-girls have to triple their amount of their defense line to get their rights. And they will always be labled as psychologically damaged if they seem to be stepping the feminist lines
-At many instances girl have to act feminine and cheeky in order for men to give them what they want, even their rights, which is horrible in my humble opinion, especially for a girl that speaks her mind.
-girls are not exactly understoond as human beings, and men do not quite understand women or their needs
-Not being able to dress the way I want, especially if I am in such a plebian, conservative place. I have to always be wary of the places and the hours I walk in the streets
- Girls are the ones who get pregnant and that’s painful
- girls always have to outsmart men and society to get what they need, and so it is an ongoing mental tension.
All in all, I enjoy being a girl but the older I get, the more tiresome it gets me, for its petty complications, thanx to the man-made complications and the fact that there are very few men.
مكتوب # 25
5 years ago